Retro Is Back In Fashion In The Gaming World
Welcome to Msarivists, a retro gaming blog called mass storage archivists
What is retro gaming? Retro gaming is basically a collection of vintage old computer or console or arcade games that are obsolete and are no longer in practice. Like old songs, old pictures and old wine, retro gaming too is based on the philosophy of “old is gold”. The archivists of the retro games take pride in collecting the games that are considered the mother of today’s advanced games. The online casinos with casino bonuses of las vegas have dedicated a section of slot games to the days when video games used to come in monochromes and pixelated features, and there were only a few in number. Use this 20 free spins promo and try some of the games you used to play as a kid. Of course, these are casino adaptations of the same. Nonetheless, they manage to stir feelings of nostalgia. And yet they were always successful in winning our hearts and awestruck eyes. Not just children, but those simple games even kept adults glued to their seats for hours. Child specialists used to take help of the retro games to calm down a restless kid.
Archive Of Online Retro Games
Any new technology when first introduced is partly accepted and partly rejected by the people. The video games were no exceptions to the rule. The change in the technology arrived around 1991 and it happened in all forms of games namely consoles, PC and arcade games. Which advanced in today’s classics and are responsible for such a lucrative choice. You will find many of them adapted to incredible casino versions, that are equally fun and enjoyable, and the best thing is they are very much profitable. Playing free real money casino games is absolutely worth it, especially when you get to enjoy your childhood favorite retro game.
- Nintendo’s Battletoads: one of the most popular games of 1991, featuring macho, muscular frogs with weird names as the protagonists. It was an aftermath of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles that was a very popular game of its times. Battletoads is however considered one of the most difficult games of all times
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder: it was a 1st person, role-playing, pint and click PC game that was released in June 1991. It was initially designed for DOS based and Amiga computers and later ported to Sega CD & SNES. It allows you to make a team of four characters to save the city from the evil beholder
- Simpsons: the players who wanted to socialize over videogames came out of their houses and started visiting arcades. And here is when the Simpsons played its role. The Simpsons till date manages to win hearts as it has been played as a form of movies and series. In the video game, the player could play any of the four family members and do the activities. It was simply a no brainer game that won millions of hearts.
Online Retro Games Knowledge Base
When you want to become an retro game collector you must do the following things:
- Start with buying the games that you like the most
- Research well before you starts buying games. Expertise comes with knowledge alone
- Keep everyone informed about your hobby and ask them to contribute to your collection
- Connect with people who have a similar hobby of collecting online retro games. Exchanging information will only enhance your knowledge base.
- Attend the conventions that offer huge collections of online retro games. It is the single best solution where you will find all the games of your choice under the same roof.
- Do not hesitate to bargain with the prices of the games. If you are talking to a person who has the authority to reduce the price, then do not miss the chance.
- Do not underestimate any source from where you can add on to your collection. eBay is one such great source where you can find a good collection of retro games at a reasonable rate.
- Maintaining a list of your belongings in the collection is very important to keep a track of things. This way you will save yourself from buying one game twice.
- It’s fine if you sell some of your games to buy some
- Invest time on sources only that yields good dividend
- Learn to spot the fake games and discard them
The BestOnline Retro Games
Here are the ten best timeless online retro games that we will always love:
- Oregon Trail
- Colossal Cave Adventure
- Space Invaders
- Donkey Kong
- Super Mario Bros.
These retro slots have made a special place in the legal casino sites. Many of these games on the legal casino sites can be played for free as these online casinos offer casino bonus to their players to promote their casinos. The casino bonus can be utilized in various ways to win real money. Playing these games is a great way to have fun and pass time and earn real money. We are always happy to recommend the best sites for your gaming needs. On that site you can see from thousands of reviews and feature lists what fits you most and from there make your decision where your gaming journey will take you. The best online casino establishments are at your fingertips, good luck.
Online retro games on online casino sites have made a special place in our hearts that can never be replaced with any other advanced games even if it made with the latest of all technologies.